Take The Time To Train Your Mind
Paraphrasing key points…
- There’s 24 hours a day where you’re alone in your brain. If you can’t control your own brain, it’s going to be tough.
- Keep going until you figure it out. Give yourself no way out.
- A lot of people say “I’m trying hard”. Your brain knows that you’re lying.
- You have to be broken. As a result, your mind gets tougher and tougher.
- I became the Boss, the CEO of Navy Seal training. That was my mindset. That’s how you get through things.
- You immerse yourself in tough times and you become that.
- When I weighed 297lbs I thought I was working hard. That’s the scariest thing in the world. I thought then I was trying hard. I thought that was me at my 100% potential.
Share your thoughts