If you’re a high school athlete, chances are you’re looking to gain strength and size. I am contacted regularly by parents who have an undersized high school athlete. They want to know how their athlete can gain weight to make the varsity team or how they can go from 3rd or 2nd string to first string.
In my experience, the best time to start a healthy, sensible weight gain plan is 8th or 9th grade. Testosterone starts to kick in and the growth environment is perfect for gaining strength and size. But…if you don’t eat correctly, nothing is going to happen. The high school years will come and go and you may be left wondering “What If?”
Let me help you with my proven Weight Gain plan.
Here’s what you get:
- a personalized daily calorie plan based upon your unique bmr (basal metabolic rate) and activity levels.
- daily feedback directly from me. Feedback could be via email,text or a video showing you screenshots of important and useful information that you can implement right away.
- no more guess work! Confidence and peace of mind knowing that you’re finally on the right track to gaining strength and size.
- no special supplements needed. I may recommend a protein powder but in my household, protein powder is food NOT a supplement.
- with proper implementation, expect to gain 1-3 pounds a week during the program’s peak period. Results may vary from person to person.
You’ll need a wifi connection, a digital scale that uploads your weight to a free app (I’ll help set this up). I use a Withings Body Scale but there are many out there that I’m sure will work. You’ll need access to a desktop, laptop or smart phone that allows you to communicate with me. This is a 3 month program with a one time investment of $291.00
Major credit cards accepted. All information is secure. Once you’ve successfully completed your order, I’ll contact you via email with more details. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Not convinced? My football players have accomplished the following:
- 40 + pound weight gain (good weight) going from 162 to 204 in less than 3 years (2015-2017)
- added 100 pounds on the barbell squat in less than 10 weeks (Summer 2017)
- current record and All Time Record holder at Cedar Park High School for Bench Press, Squat, Incline Bench Press and the 4 Core Lifts (2017)
- as a Junior offers to play football from Trinity, Southwestern, and others (2017)
Contact me below for a free consultation, I’d love to talk with you.